Passport and Visa
Indonesia entering Visa Policy for tourists
Indonesian government has conducted the new entering visa policies for tourists who are entering to Bali and Indonesia as of 01 February 2004 as clearly stated below:
The tourists from the following countries are not requiring a Visa to enter Bali and other regions in Indonesia. Valid for stay up to 30 days
The tourists from the following countries are required and eligible Visa – On Arrivals – with coast at USD $ 35/person. Valid for stay up to 30 days
- The visa on arrival can not be extended and converted into a different Visa
- The visa purchasing process will take about 3 – 5 minutes for applicant
- There are available 6 payment counter, a bank and a money changer set up to process payments located at the airport
- Once purchasing the visa on arrival, you will need to proceed to emigration where your visa will be proceeding.
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia, and you must have proof of onward passage (either return or through tickets). If you can not fulfill both of these requirements, you may not be allowed to enter the country.
To leave from Bali to the country destinations or to local destination via airport. Indonesian government will apply the airport tax for every flight passenger at cost:
- Domestic airport tax is Rp.7500 per person
- International Airport tax is Rp.200.000 per person
New Security Rules At Bali’s International Airport
Effective of 31st march 2007; a new regulation of liquid, aerosol and gels for international passenger on all flight departing Denpasar Bali and to Denpasar is executed.it is issued to improve the security system on passenger services at Bali International airport and the flight accordingly.